i386-rtems-gdb problem

VALETTE Eric valette at crf.canon.fr
Fri Jun 8 08:30:19 UTC 2001

Jeffrey Zhao wrote:

> hi,
>   Recently, I used i386-rtems-gdb to debug an i386 rtems application,
> but when i issued an
> 'setrpcmode sun' command, it said this is an undefined command. so did
> 'setdaemontype'.
> Anyone can tell me what is wrong with my i386-rtems-gdb? thanks.

there are several gdb extension for rtems. One is for debugging over the
serial line, one for debugging over TCP/ip and ethernet.
You probably have the veriosn for serial line.

I attach a (I hope. I did not retest it) working binary for linux.

--
    __
   /  `                          Eric Valette - Canon CRF