Makefile template for RTEMS mutiple-directory application !

Hongsong Li hsli at utstar.hz.zj.cn
Mon Jun 25 02:16:49 UTC 2001

Hi, all
I'm a newbie to GNU Make utility, but now I need to setup the Makefile system for my project using RTEMS 4.5.0 on MPC860 target.
It includes many directories (plus subdirectory) and has cross-reference relationship. I have already built RTEMS libraries and run some
simple test programs on the target. What I need is to build the working image of my project which can be download & debug on the target.

Anybody can share the experience with me ?

Thanks in advance !

Hongsong Li