Network Write Delay using PPPD

Mike Siers mikes at poliac.com
Wed Jun 27 16:27:33 UTC 2001

Hi All,
Just wanted to post that I have fixed the problems that I was
having with pppd on the i386/pc586 BSP.  Below is a list of
requirements for pppd to work correctly.

  1) must have task driven serial I/O
     (I will post my i386 BSP changes to my other email about
     task driven serial driver for the i386).
  2) application tasks must have pre-empt mode (RTEMS_PREEMPT)
  3) application tasks must have lower priority than the
     termios tasks (i.e. priority value greater than 10)

Good Luck
Mike Siers