info request on Dancer-SE

Quality Quorum qqi at world.std.com
Thu Jun 28 18:04:39 UTC 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Does anyone know something about the Dancer-SE program
> described at this URL?
>
> http://dse.infra.cx/
>
> I have trouble believing they have done more than compile
> it to target the numerous RTEMS platforms listed.   I have
> trouble envisioning anyone even wanting an IRC bot on
> RTEMS. :)

Actually it makes a lot of sense to run various application
servers on RTOS vs general purpose OS.

The latest announcement from RedHat of WWW server
running completely in the kernel, in my view is the clearest
indication that this is the direction things are going to follow.

Does anybody have a couple of mils of seed money to spare ? :-)

Thanks,

Aleksey