RV: Out of Office AutoReply: shell question was Re: Current snapshot fails to build if networking is disabled

Mon Jun 4 20:51:14 UTC 2001

We have been looking at putting more filters on the OAR mailing
lists.  I suppose vacation auto-replies should be included.

FWIW I get these all the time from RTEMS users on vacations.
I just delete them. :->