Howtos.

Gerwin Pfab pb at schenk.isar.de
Fri Mar 2 07:54:52 UTC 2001

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Correo Fernando-ruiz (E-mail) wrote:

> Is it possible to have a list of 'how to' with examples intead a email
> archives in the OAR RTEMS site?
>
> I can write some 'how to' like
>
> adding a new driver,
> making a promable rom image,
> building a multiuser environment shell,
>
> Perhaps anyboy can write:
>
> Setting a tcp/ip configuration
> making a ethernet driver,
> setting a ppp serial driver,
> making a new filesystem,
>

> Is this a good idea?

This is a very good idea, (that would have helped me a lot when I
started RTEMsing 2 years ago :-)). Such HOWTOs can really lower the
startup problems for new users.

Gerwin Pfab <pb at schenk.isar.de>   Dr. Schenk Industriemesstechnik GmbH
Dipl. Ing.                        Einsteinstrasse 37
Software Engineering              D-82152 Martinsried
                                  Tel: +49-89-85695-0
                                  Fax: +49-89-85695-200