what brands of 683xx BDM modules are in use?

Chris Johns cjohns at cybertec.com.au
Tue Mar 13 18:33:25 UTC 2001

Bogic Petrovic wrote:

> But bdm.sys is free like giveio.sys... where the problem is?

It is not part of the released package, and BDM drivers are already
fragmented, confusing users who just want a working debugger. I would be
happy to have the code merged if done the same way the other platforms
are done. When I last looked at the NT code is was no where near this.
If this has changed, great.

A user wants to just download the single source package, compile it and
it works. This means the fixes to generic BDM bugs are picked up by all.
For example the driver you referred to has bugs in the ICD part that is
fixed in the lastest version.

ccj