RTEMS on MVME162 Board

Tue Mar 20 12:15:32 UTC 2001

"Jimmie L. Hebert" wrote:

> I want to know if anyone a loaded and debugged RTEMS on a MVME162
> Board.  I have not been
> able to load or debug the RTEMS Test Suite.  Does anyone know HOWTO do
> this.  I am developing
> on a Linux x86 machine running Red Hat 7.0 .

I know that I have personally done it and that many others have also.
You can download Srecords using the serial port (lo command) or
convert to a binary image and set up for a network load.  You run
TFTP on your server and setup the network parameters on the
162 using the NIOP or NIOT commands.

It is the same for any MVME m68k board and very similar to the
Motorola PPC monitor usage.