quality of MFC (Was: Re: Rtems and C++ -- code examples?)

Herman Bruyninckx Herman.Bruyninckx at mech.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Mar 22 13:26:49 UTC 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Rosimildo da Silva wrote:

> Good point. MFC is another peace of *crap*. MFC has been done
> by people that have no clue what OO is all about.

This might be a bit off-topic, but do you have some URLs where such a
critical evaluation of MFC is explained in some more detail? I would
love to use it to counteract the ongoing migration in our department
to everything that MS is promoting...
And when I see that more and more people tend to use it for
``embedded'' applications....

Herman.Bruyninckx at mech.kuleuven.ac.be
 <http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/~bruyninc/>