History of RTEMS

Thu Mar 1 13:07:55 UTC 2001

Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> Is there a URL that has the History of how RTEMS came to be?

There is not a full history at this point in time.  I
did a timeline for this:

http://www.estec.esa.nl/CONFANNOUN/00e09/index.html

and the presentations (including mine) are at:

ftp://ftp.estec.esa.nl/pub/ws/opensource/OpenSourceSeminar.htm

I condensed the timeline down to 2 dense slides (5 and 6).
This is derived from Army project reports and CVS log. If
you think something major in RTEMS is missing, feel free
to comment.  I had a dream of a clickable graphic timeline
with more information per year but that would have taken
too much effort. :)

This presentation has other information which might be of
use to you.  Please feel free to ask questions and post
your presentation. :)