make cross -> as: unrecognized option `-mc68020'

Correo Fernando-ruiz (E-mail) correo at fernando-ruiz.com
Wed Mar 21 22:13:04 UTC 2001

Hi,

If you know LINUX you can try RTEMS in LINUX.It's easy and cheaper.
All runs without problems.
I'm trying setup Cygwin for sh hitachi and the problems arrives in the last
moment.

IMHO study RTEMS in Linux and after Try CYGWIN.

I'm another newbie with a BSP already developed in LINUX RTEMS. It's OK.

Best Regards.

Fernando RUIZ CASAS
home: correo at fernando-ruiz.com
work: fernando.ruiz at ctv.es