Latest Snapshot RTEMS build problem

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Mon May 21 10:02:17 UTC 2001

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.com wrote:

> [...]

Definitely not.

Though the snapshots are supposed to be fully functional, they can
vary in usablity/quality to a large extend.
[I for one welcome everybody who is testing the snapshots ;)]

> Surely, unless there is a pressing need for the latest
> whatever, people should by and large go for the latest stable release which
> AFAIK is 4.5.0.
Yep, I only referred to the snapshot, because Brett mentioned to be
using it and I saw *-beta3 on his path.

Ralf