Generic powerPC 750 BSP?

OUTWATER ~ KEITH J /5G3110 vac4050 at tueng.rsc.raytheon.com
Tue May 29 13:33:10 UTC 2001

Eric -
Thanks for the info.  My target doesn't have a monitor or a host bridge.  The
interrupt controller is a custom design and the serial controller is a 16550
clone.

I was looking at the crt0.S from newlib's libgloss as a starting point for
start.S and libgloss's linker script as a strt for linkcmds.

keith