Tool versions

Tim Riches tim.riches at westbridge-design.co.uk
Tue May 8 08:42:52 UTC 2001

Hi all,

we use the following for a C++ and MPC860 target:
    Binutils  2.11
    GCC      2.95.3-3
    Newlib  1.9.0
    Rtems  ss-20010326
    Cygwin 1.1.8

binutils 2.11 AFAIK is the first release to allow the 'inline' keyword to be used correctly, as
there was a linkage problem with previous versions.

Tim Riches

Westbridge Design Ltd
Hurst Barns, Hurst Lane
Privett, Alton