What is the procedure for feeding fixes back into the RTEMS source?

Mark Johannes mark.johannes at oarcorp.com
Thu May 10 00:00:02 UTC 2001

Tom and all,

Please feel free to submit patches and suggestions directly to
rtems-patches at oarcorp.com. We will review these and merge
appropriately.  If enhancements or fixes (in this case) come with
copyrights and other stipulations, then please let us forward a copy of
our submission letter for completion before you send code, patches,
etc.  This will protect all parties involved, especially RTEMS to remain
an open source product.

Thank you for your participation in the RTEMS Project.

Sincerely,

Mark Johannes
OAR