DiskOnChip (flash memory) drivers for I386

Camilo Alejandro Arboleda Carboleda at angelcomsa.com
Thu Nov 8 14:33:43 UTC 2001

Hi Joel and all,

I ported Linux DiskOnChip driver an NFTL core to RTEMS
(http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/). I got the permission of the developer
(David Woodhose:dwmw2 at infradead.org) for distributing it with RTEMS under
the same terms of RTEMS itself (is not an absolute 'yes' because there are
some contributors that had not aswered yet). Anyway I would like to know if
the drivers can be incorporated to RTEMS distribution or should be
distributed separately.

Thanks,

Camilo Alejandro Arboleda