RFC obsoleting papyrus BSP

Thu Nov 15 15:47:21 UTC 2001

Hi,

Thomas Doerfler has volunteered to update the ppc40x BSPs to
the new exception processing model. We think the papyrus BSP
has no current users and that the helas403 is a suitable replacement
baseline for 403 users.  Is anyone actually using the papyrus?
If not, I plan to remove it from future distributions.  It will
remain in Attic of the CVS repository so it is not gone forever. :)

Please respond f you want it alive.  There is no point in
Thomas touching it if no one cares.