leon1 Re: undefined reference to `_CPU_Context_restore_fp'

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Thu Nov 15 17:30:42 UTC 2001

Joel Sherrill wrote:

> What version of RTEMS is this with?  Is it a standard OAR distribution
> or Jiri Gaisler's 4.5.0+?  This sounds like a simple mistake in
> thread.inl where restart is not honoring soft float. We just need to
> know the version.

I get the same problem on my version (4.5.0+). There seems to be
two thread.inl:

exec/score/inline/rtems/score/thread.inl
exec/score/macros/rtems/score/thread.inl

Both of them calls various FPU save/restore functions. I guess these
functions should be define as empty if not FPU is configured....?

Jiri.