RTEMS Applications and Papers

Fri Nov 30 17:42:03 UTC 2001

Hi,

I have been privately and haphazardly collecting links for
RTEMS on my private web site.  It is pretty sloppy at this
point and is far from complete but given the recent request
for applications I thought I would pass it along.

Please help me out by sending me links to applications and
products using RTEMS, references to papers that call out RTEMS,
links to libraries that have been ported to RTEMS, etc.

For sure I am not trying to slight anyone if you are not listed.
For example, Eric Norum emailed me this morning that he and
Till Straumann are presenting papers that reference RTEMS.
I know that the Ada95 Ravenscar effort used RTEMS and referenced
that.

Please help.  If you send me the html it will help even more.
I have enough to do already. :)