Missing datatypes in lib/include/machine/types.h ?

Charlie & root at barrs
Fri Nov 30 23:02:24 UTC 2001

Hi,
I am porting some UNIX C code to work under RTEMS.  The software is
expecting the following typedefs in lib/include/machine/types.h:

typedef unsigned char           uint8_t;
typedef unsigned short          uint16_t;
typedef unsigned int              uint32_t;
typedef unsigned long long   uint64_t;

I see that the OpenBSD version of this file does define these values
but the RTEMS version only has the u_intXX_t versions.  Should
the RTEMS version be updated into include the above typedefs or
are these not standard datatypes?

Thanks
Mike Siers