RTEMS Applications and Papers

Angelo Fraietta angelo at hunterlink.net.au
Fri Nov 30 21:28:22 UTC 2001

http://usa.oarcorp.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/2001/july/pdf00002.pdf

I presented a paper and posted it through the newsgroup and can be found
at the above URL. I gave a really good rap about the RTEMS support.  I
hope to be presenting a prototype next year at an international
conference, where you can be sure I will be giving a good rap about RTEMS.

P.S. would you prefer that the paper listed existed in a location other
than the RTEMS archives.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859