Termios Memory Leak

Mike Siers mikes at poliac.com
Wed Oct 10 18:05:43 UTC 2001

Hi,
While running a pppd test I found a memory leak in the termios
software.  Basically the tty open function was allocating an input
raw buffer, an output raw buffer, and a cooked buffer that were
not getting released.  I have attached a patch for the latest
snapshot.  The patch also has a fix to ensure the tty link list
is updated correctly when a tty is closed.

If you have any questions or concerns about this patch, please
contact me.  I would like to get this fix merged into the source
tree.

Thanks
Mike Siers