Termios Memory Leak

Thu Oct 11 20:53:41 UTC 2001

This will be in the next snapshot.  Thanks Mike for all you have
done with pppd.

For those who don't know, Mike has it quite stable in his own
lab.  I think pppd can finally move from experimental and
interesting to really really useful.  Please share some details
with us Mike.. set, baud rate, etc. :)

Congratulations to Mike. :)