Adding BSP to Latest Snapshot

Mike Siers mikes at poliac.com
Fri Oct 19 15:37:34 UTC 2001

Hi,
I am trying to add my BSP to the latest snapshot source tree.
This is my 5206e Coldfire BSP and I copy the sbc5206e.cfg file
into the make/custom directory and I copy BSP code into the
c/src/lib/libbsp/m68k/sbc5206e directory.  With the latest BSP
this does not compile and I get a "configure: Invalid BSP" error.

It looks like the different sub direrctory names are now validated
in the configure script that is in the m68k directory.  My question is
which file should I update to add my BSP to this list: configure,
acinclude.m4, aclocal.m4, or all of them.  Also, do I need to
upgrade to automake 1.5?

Thanks
Mike Siers