Debugging PPPD Resource Leaks

Mike Siers mikes at poliac.com
Tue Oct 9 17:12:08 UTC 2001

Hi,
I have fixed a few problems in my BSP and now I can run my ppp test
program up to about 100 times.  Occassionally the program stops with
the following error "Still waiting for mbuf.".   It looks like the
application
is getting stuck in the function m_mballoc.  It is waiting for the variable
mmbfree to be set.

Has anyone dealt with this problem?  Which task or driver should be setting
the mmbfree variable?  Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike Siers