Place to specify compiler flags

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Tue Sep 11 07:51:03 UTC 2001

On Die, 2001-09-11 at 08:50, peter.o.mueller at gmx.de wrote:
> > On Mon, 2001-09-10 at 17:30, peter.o.mueller at gmx.de wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > For usage inside of the source-tree and with the
> > user-makefile-fragments/ templates, your BSP's make/custom/*.cfg is the
> > place to set them.
> >
> > The relevant make-variables are:
> > CFLAGS_OPTIMIZE_V
> > CFLAGS_DEBUG_V
> > CFLAGS_PROFILE_V.
> >

> Ralf,
> are these flags also for C++ code used?
Hmm, I think so, at least a far as the source-tree is concerned (The
only C++ part of the source-tree is librtems++; running make
VARIANT=DEBUG there will tell immediately).

But I am not sure about using them in C++-source-trees based on the
makefile fragments outside of the source-tree - Without having checked
this, I actually doubt it.

Ralf