Getting started - what & where to download?

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Thu Sep 13 05:56:11 UTC 2001

On Die, 2001-09-11 at 18:12, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Angelo Fraietta wrote:
> >
> > I would seriously recommend using the pre built RPMs if Mandrake will let you
> > install them
>
> If there is a problem with Mandrake and the RPMs, please report it.
The only potential problem with Mandrake I am aware about, is
potentially not correctly handling/detecting RPM's %_topdir (The
directory which is used as root-directory for rpm-handling;
/usr/src/redhat under RedHat, /usr/src/packages under SuSE) in RTEMS's
rpm build-scripts (scripts/, scripts-ada/)

I would appreciate if a Mandrake user could point out what is used by
Mandrake.

Thanks
	Ralf