Need of help for Installing RTEMS

Wed Sep 19 11:22:41 UTC 2001

> Purushottam R S wrote:
>
> Hello,
>    I have downloaded all .gtz files from  http://www.OARcorp.com
>
> I want install RTEMS on Intel P-3 machine. I have Red-hat linux5.2 and
> Windows NT 4.0 operating systems.
> Please suggest me the easy and clear steps to install.

I think the Getting Started Manual is helpful.  It is at:

http://usa.oarcorp.com/rtemsdoc-4.5.0/rtemsdoc/html/started/index.html

Start on the Linux host because you should have fewer odd things to
deal with and use the RPMs on Linux.

The process is very similar on Cygwin but it has a few warts to
deal with.  There have been posts to the mail list about that.