information about resources of actual application

Fernando RUIZ CASAS correo at fernando-ruiz.com
Mon Sep 24 17:11:10 UTC 2001

Before including the "confdefs.h" file you can choose in your main
application file
(where Init() is placed) how many resources you need.

You can see many test examples in the rtems tree and there you can see the
way to implement this.

It's your application who defines how many timers, semaphores needs it.

The simple test main hello world hasn't resources wasted.

Browse the test files like better solution after read 'C' users guide (A PDF
file).

Fernando RUIZ CASAS
home: correo at fernando-ruiz.com
work: fernando.ruiz at ctv.es