OAR has joined the Open Group RT & Embedded Systems Forum

Mark Johannes mark.johannes at oarcorp.com
Tue Sep 25 14:32:11 UTC 2001

All,

OAR has joined the OpenGroup (www.opengroup.org) and their RT and
Embedded Systems Forum.  We will participate in this forum to further
define standards that enhance the systems that are supported by RTEMS.
In addition, this group provides test suites for standards.  We intend
to utilize these test suites to the extend possible to provide
information to our users about our compliance and/or conformance to
standards that we promote.  These efforts should provide advancements in
realtime standards where few or none exist to allow you, the system
developers, to design, implement, and integrate your products in a more
costly and efficient manner.

We welcome any suggestions that you have concerning standards,
technology, and any other issues concerning RTEMS.  Those suggestions
that address standards will be presented to the OpenGroup RT & Embedded
Systems Forum.

Thank you for your continued interest in RTEMS.

Sincerely,

Mark Johannes
OAR