[rtai] RTEMS RTAI module

Erwin Rol Erwin.Rol at Q-Soft-Engineering.com
Mon Sep 3 10:53:40 UTC 2001

Bernhard Kuhn wrote:

> Ralf Corsepius schrieb:
>
> > At least bochs is not dead, yet :) (cf.http://bochs.sourceforge.net)
>
> Thanks very much for that pointer!
>
> I just recognized that there exists a gdb-like
> command line debugger and a graphical debugger
> interface (http://www.qzx.com/bfe/).

A (long) while back i hacked Bochs to send the I/O of
a (bochs) serial port to a network socket. So than it is possible
to remote debug a application running on bochs with gdb.
I think the sources are still somewhere on the RTEMS ftp site,
they surely are old but migth still be usefull.

- Erwin