about getcwd

jennifer averett jennifer.averett at oarcorp.com
Fri Sep 7 18:28:42 UTC 2001

What version/Configuration of the tools and rtems are you using?
Do the psxreaddir, psxmount, and psxstat tests pass in your configuration?
These test that readdir, mounting, and the stat information is working for
the imfs.  These tests appear to be working ok from here.

Do you have a test that is showing the failure?

Jennifer