Recipe to newbie was Help me in building gcc for target i386 for rtems

Ng HNguyen at KRAUTKRAMER.DE
Fri Sep 14 13:15:35 UTC 2001

Fernando.
Thank for your recipe but you know the files, cited in your mail, do not
exist on ftp.OARcorp.com so we, as newbie, can not follow 1 by 1 your
recipe.
The informations in Started.pdf are not up to date to the files on
ftp.OARcorp.com
Could you like take a look on the files on ftp.OARcorp.com and give us as
newbie an updated recipe

Thank so much