Exception 6

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Fri Apr 12 00:57:05 UTC 2002

These problems have all gone since I upgraded to the latest snapshot.
What was bazaar was that if I added code that would not be executed, the
symptoms would change, ranging from a continuous stream of exception
messages, exception 13 and exception 6.  The problem is gone now,
however, I suspect that there may have been corrupt code in my old RTEMS
build.