Gdb does not support target mips-mips-rtems

charles at embsyspro.com charles at embsyspro.com
Sat Apr 13 22:03:26 UTC 2002

Hi all,
Firstly, I tried to search the mail list archives for an answer to this
question but the search function keeps returning with an internal server
error so I am forced to post this question to the user's list.  I have
successfully built the latest binutils, and gcc+newlib for the 'mips-rtems'
target, but insight-5.0 (gdb + the insight front-end) fails with the 'Gdb
does not support target mips-mips-rtems' error.  Is there a patch fix for
this?

Charles