CANopen on RTEMS

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 16 08:33:13 UTC 2002

Hi Wolfram,

Our company is also looking at implementing CANOpen for our products
under RTEMS.  I have already had a look at the open-source Canfestival
and it looked like it would be reasonably striaghtforward to get running
under RTEMS.

We are working on a couple of other things at the moment (still trying
to get back onto the Ethernet network stuff) but have the CANOpen fairly
high on our list of things to do.

We would be more than happy to participate.

Talk to you soon,

Ian Caddy

ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Microsol (Aust) Pty Ltd