PC-104 recommendation

Tue Apr 23 19:45:53 UTC 2002

Hi,

I would like to get a PC-104 system with NIC and VGA/SVGA that
is known to work with RTEMS.  I know it is just a PC in a special
form factor -- I just want the system of least resistance.

Basically I would like to order some stuff, hook it up,
and be testing RTEMS with as little effort as possible.
So I am looking for URLs and part numbers. :)

A DIMM-PC is also an option but I can't tell what I would
order or which NIC is known to work.

Thanks in advance.