ARM interrupt handling

Jay Monkman jtm at smoothsmoothie.com
Thu Apr 25 18:26:16 UTC 2002

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 12:50:37PM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Does the time passage in sp01 look close to correct?

Yes.

> My recommendation is to use a simulator like sparc/erc32
> or powerpc/psim and trace through a working one.  Then
> compare the behavior.  It is really handy when trying to
> see what is happening in the same source base.

I'll try that.

> Do all the other tests run?  It is always possible that
> sp04 was randomly broken in the snapshot you are running.
> That is why the simulator is so useful.  Besides you can
> download the gcc, binutils, and gdb w/sim as RPMs in
> minutes and have some confidence.

The other tests do run, but I didn't verify all of the
output. I just checked to see if they finished, and if they
looked approximately correct. I just wanted a quick check.
I'll run them again later, and check the output thoroughly.

> Hmmm... are you running polled console IO?  That would explain
> some time skewing but not sp04.

Yes.

Thanks for the help.

--
Jay Monkman	    The truth knocks on the door and you say "Go away, I'm
monkman at jump.net    looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.