MPC555 : wrong assembly instruction with GCC

SMIALEK Yan Yan.SMIALEK at criltechnology.com
Tue Apr 30 13:50:38 UTC 2002

I work on a 603 and MPC555.

That's true, differences between CPUs are not clear.
In the MPC555's product brief from MOTOROLA, we can read : MPC555 core with
floating-point unit
We can see too : The MPC555's 32-bit Core - compliant with the PowerPC
instruction set architecture

It's not very clear, and I can understand that it may be difficult to make a
standard code for POWERPC processors.

Yan