gdb stub initialization order

Paul Evans paule at martex.gen.oh.us
Mon Aug 5 16:46:28 UTC 2002

Hi All,

Does anyone have any feeling about whether initializing a gdb stub
in  a bsp  postdriver callback is a bad idea? It doesn't seem
to work for me. I need to do it this late since I need a device driver
to decide if my serial path to for gdb is available. It looks to be a bad
idea-- but it would have been a workaround for my specific problem.

And while I'm at it, is anyone successfully using a m68k gdb stub with
4.5.0? (I copied mine from the ods68302 bsp, which isn't  working
out thus far.)

    Thanks,

    -Paul