Why rtems_bsdnet_initialize_network takes 1 second?

Sergei Organov osv at javad.ru
Tue Aug 20 13:58:00 UTC 2002

Eric,

Could you please point me to the place in the sources where this wait is
situated? I currently don't use the latest CVS version, so I'd like to make
the change in my own version myself.

Alternatively, as it's not urgent for me, could you please send me the patch
as soon as you do the change to the sources.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sergei.