multiprocessor boot

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Mon Dec 2 15:54:43 UTC 2002

Tanks to Joel for the first answer, I really appreciate the helps which
you give me!
Another question which I have is, How does RTEMS require to be booted on
an multiprocessor system?
Are the boot on every processor indipendent?
How does the global object initialization is made?
Thanks to all Francesco