Does POSIX standard say EXPLICIT or IMPLICIT SCHED

Wed Dec 4 15:48:03 UTC 2002

> > My benchmark code fails to set PTHREAD_EXPLICIT_SCHED and hence
> > the benchmark task runs at the wrong priority. I had developed the
> > pthread stuff for RT-Linux (where EXPLICIT_SCHED is the default,
> > as it is on some other systems, it seems).
>
> I searched some last night

and unfortunately did not complete this paragraph.  :(

I looked to see what the POSIX or OpenGroup standards say about this
and didn't find anything which gave me a clue.  Does anyone out there
know what The Right Thing To Do (TM) is?

--joel