how to Add a route to a host in RTEMS ?

Shailesh Hingole shingole at cs.binghamton.edu
Thu Dec 5 20:51:51 UTC 2002

You can use the function given below to add a routing table entry after
you initialize the appropriate variables for address,gateway and netmask.

rtems_bsdnet_rtrequest (RTM_ADD,
                                  (struct sockaddr *)&address,
                                  (struct sockaddr *)&gateway,
                                  (struct sockaddr *)&netmask,
                                  (RTF_UP | RTF_GATEWAY | RTF_STATIC),NULL)

You can call this function from the "Init" function after you have
initialized the network.

-Shailesh