multiprocessor architecture...2

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Wed Dec 11 16:10:09 UTC 2002

Sorry Joel, I was looking for some architecture suggestion: my simulator
is under development and I don't know which is best way to implement the
mechanism by which a processore may be able to interrupt another. I
don't know which are architectural possibility...If anyone may suggest
me where I can find documentation.
Francesco