Newbie RTEMs user's RTEMS build failing

jamesfit at paradise.net.nz jamesfit at paradise.net.nz
Thu Dec 19 23:00:29 UTC 2002

Hi Joel,
Well it was probably just me reading to much into to little ;-) I just noticed
that all of the examples for building RTEMS in the "Getting Started with RTEMS
for C/C++ Users" (started.pdf) document have posix disabled. Also when I looked
at the POSIX documentation it looked like it either hadn't been updated for a
while or a lot of the functionality wasn't implemented in RTEMS.

As I said, probably me just jumping to conclusions on far too little evidence.
Anyhow, I plan to go play happily with the POSIX interface now that I know how
to get the build working.

Thanks all,
Regards,
James Fitzsimons