Bochs was Re: processor emulators

John Bebbington john.bebbington at rtss.de
Thu Dec 5 07:20:16 UTC 2002

Hello Chris,

I also tried thelatest Bochs yesterday and found that the demo rtems++.exe
did not work.
The rtems++.exe from the test sub-dir uses tasking, messages quesues and C++
contructs to checkout rtems.

Have you tried this program or any other sample program other than
helloWorld.exe on bochs yet?

regards

John Bebbington