Synching clock manager

Arun Govind arun_jeevi at lycos.com
Tue Dec 17 09:26:10 UTC 2002

thank you for your response.
I wonder what should you have meant by a *separate* hardware clock. I'm using a my PC itself as the target and all I wanted to synch the time with the BIOS time. I used the rtems_clock_set using a hard coded time and that worked. But how can I get the current time from BIOS? Sorry, I don't know much about BIOS routines.. Is there any prebuilt function that will do that?
Arun