netboot/grub and Redhat 7.2

Sat Feb 9 13:08:24 UTC 2002

Hi,

Has anyone built netboot lately?  It is core dumping for
us when built on RH 7.2.

And .. since grub is in RH 7.2 has anyone used the grub with
the OS to build an RTEMS bootable floppy yet?  I would settle
for a late-model grubboot floppy image to avoid building one
locally. My ancient one won't boot on the even more archaic
PC I am trying to use (Cyrix 5x86/120 :).

Thanks.