RTEMS sound device driver

Fri Feb 8 14:10:05 UTC 2002

Pattara Kiatisevi wrote:

> Ok, thank you very much. But I can't download the snapshot version. The
> link on the page said "ftp://oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots" hmm but I
> think the DNS A record for oarcorp.com doesn't exist (?). Then I tried
> ftp:/ftp.oarcorp.com/ but it said Anonymous FTP access denied (Hmm but a
> few days ago I was just downloading sth. from here).

www.oarcorp.com and ftp.oarcorp.com are the same machine.  There is
a DNS problem still settling out.  We switched ISPs and installed a
new mail machine over the course of the past few weeks and some
problems are still creeping up.

oarcorp.com is now mapped to mail.oarcorp.com which is not
the anonymous ftp server.

Try to ftp to www.oarcorp.com

> Pattara
> BTW, http://www.oarcorp.com/ is not viewable by KDE's Konqueror web
> browser, not sure if it is Konqueror problem or OAR's problem :)

It's OAR's problem.  The site generator and Konqueror don't like
each other.

--joel